P2 128x64 MOEN panel with FM6363C LED Driver Chips

I’m a noob here with some experience controlling LED panels with an Adafruit Matrix Portal S3. I have been trying to find P2 128x64 LED panels that I can control the Matrix Portal S3. I know this is a PI group but I don’t know where else to ask. I am also considering buying a PI and an RGB Matrix Bonnet since I have read that the PI can control at least some LED panels depending on the LED driver chips they use.

I have several P4 64x32 panels from Ali Express and a P2.5 64x32 panel from Adafruit that all work fine with the Matrix Portal S3. I bought two P2 128x64 panels on Ali but the ones they shipped me only had a HUB75 input connector, they were using the ChipOne ICND2038S LED driver chip and only had 3 address lines (A, B, C). This is when I learned that some panels only have 2 or 3 address lines and use LED driver chips that have shift registers controlling the row addresses.

I could not make these panels work with the Matrix Portal so I sent them back and began searching for P2 128x64 panels with 5 address lines, thinking that if they have 5 address lines, the Matrix Portal should work with them. I found a few vendors on Ali Express that had them and bought several MOEN panels from LED Card Store. The panels that arrived have 5 address lines and HUB75E input and output connectors so I thought I was good to go. When I connect them to the Matrix Portal S3, I get nothing, not even a flash when I power up. Looking closer, I see that these panels use FM6363C LED driver chips. I have found several people on GitHub who have listed various LED driver chips they have been able to get a PI to control and lists of LED driver chips that they have not been able to control. None of those lists mention the FM6363C.

Does anyone know if it is possible to control an LED panel with FM6363C LED driver chips with a Matrix Portal S3 or a PI? If they can be controlled with a PI I will buy one and dig in. If they can’t be controlled by a PI or a Matrix Portal S3 I will have to send them back. Since I am striking out with 128x64 panels from Ali Express, my other option is to buy 64x64 panels from Adafruit (for $50 each) and gang them together. Their panels are expensive, but at least I know they will work with the Matrix Portal, and if I have problems, I can get support from Adafruit. This group is my last hope for finding out if it is possible to use these panels with a Matrix Portal S3 or a PI. Any insights are greatly appreciated.