Configuration for P10 16x32 Outdoor 1/2 scan pannel

Hello everyone !
I’ve try to use the lib with P8 16x32 , it was easy and work very well !
But for the final project I decided to switch to P10 outdoor 1/2 scan LED matrix because of the price.

I’m trying to make them work since2 days now but I can’t find the wright configuration.
I’ve try almost all configurations possible but without any succes, and I read on other discussions and on Github that some cheap outdoor panel may not work with one of those 0 to 17 multiplexing options…

I use a RPi 3b+ with the ACME HAT A3 and P10-3535-2S panel.

The most successfull result is with this config :
sudo ./led-image-viewer rgb_test.png --led-rows=16 --led-cols=32 --led-chain=1 --led-parallel=2 --led-multiplexing=13

But as you can see in this pic some blue line goes in red and some green one goes in blue. With some other images thoses lines doesnt even show up.

Thanks you in advance for your help :pray:t2:

Try the pixel-mover demo with multiplexing=0
You will notice the pattern required

Hi arahasya,

I’ve followed steps from this issue :

And I’ve finally achieved to get a strange ‘‘inverse’’ pattern.
While trying to adapt Kaler2ScanMapper, the screen has suddenly started perfectly working !

As I also developp my own HAT to use 6 outputs I noticed that row_D address is at GND on my screen but can be set high by software, depending of multiplexing option.

I think that by trying sequencially all of the multiplexing options I create my problem by myself .

If I can give an advice to those who’ll see this discussion : you should always plug and unplug (even if it’s a waste of time) between each tried of multiplexing options.

Anyway, thanks for your help ! :grin: